71 Mustang Mach 1 351 engine special edition Cleavland Boss for sale in PA

Hello, this is a 1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1 351 engine special edtion Cleavland Boss. This car is garage kept and is in great running order. Paint still looks good, a must see. Car is located near Allentown, PA. Asking price is 17,500 OBO. Email for pictures or questions. Thanks

Reply to
TG

No, you have either a Mach1 with a standard 351C or you have a Boss351. You can't have both unless somebody else dropped a Boss 351 motor in it. That however wouldn't make it anything other than a Mach1 that had a Boss 351 engine dropped in it at a later time, not a factory special edition.

Do you have a Marti Report?

And it's "Cleveland".

Reply to
Blue Mesteno

My first mistake ever!! Cleveland !!! My mistake the Boss engine was put in. Selling it for a friend. Trying to get all details straight. If anyone is interested you are more than welcome to come and take a look. Thanks

Reply to
TG

But don't you like the connotation?

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1

Too get more response, you're going to need to authenticate the Boss motor. THAT will be why people buy that car, not due to the car itself. Get date and casting codes and mods done to it, then you'll get some responses who may truly be interested in such. You may also consider posting this to alt.hi-po.big-block-ford-mercury newsgroup, since Cleveland's are on topic there. Plus you can learn more about that motor at the same time.

Reply to
Blue Mesteno

Indeed, the 1971 Mustang featured the following 351 CID engines indictated by the fifth position in the VIN:

"H" 351-2V "M" 351-4V Cleveland "Q" 351-4V Ram Air Cleveland "R" Boss 351

The Mach 1 style was indictated by the 3rd and 4th positions in the VIN - "05".

Yet another $.02 worth from a proud owner of a 1970 Mach 1 351C "M-code" @

Grover C. McCoury III

I thank for all the help guys. I'm going to find out the details

Reply to
TG