85 GT Wiring Schematic

Anyone know where I can get a decent wiring schematic for my 85 GT? The chilton manual has a very small one, with no much detail, and I'd like something with more detail to troubleshoot my tach, thanks.

Reply to
Turbo1010

Bill S.

and they will refer people to Helm inc.

This is what you want, I'll guess:

1985 Mustang/Capri Electrical & Vacuum Troubleshooting Manual

Price: $20.00 In Stock Written by the OEM, this book has the most in-depth wiring diagrams available. Information on how to troubleshoot electrical problems, this manual includes circuit schematics, power distribution schematics, ground distribution schematics and component locations to accurately repair electrical problems. ETMS are model and model year specific, and their schematics are far more detailed than the wiring diagrams in the Service Manual. For best repair results, use this manual in conjunction with the Service Manual.

Reply to
Brent P