87 5.0 LX Brake Line

Hi all, need some advice,

I own an 87 vert 5.0 5sp. I went to fix the front left brake line, only to find out that the flare nut going into the master cylinder is metric, but the flare nut going to the caliper is SAE??? And of course they looked at me like an idiot at schucks when I told em what I needed. Should I go to a junkyard? Any idea how much it will be from fomoco?

Vernon

Do you still have the flare nut for the master? The line will be SAE size. Just have the old flare nut double flared onto the new line. StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet