87 or newer 5.0

Just a shot in the dark here. I'm looking for an 87 or newer 8cyl 5 speed. I'm essentially looking for a parts car but need a decent drivetrain.

I'm in Nova Scotia but would consider something somewhere in the northeast or eastern Canada.

Any ideas on how/where to find something?

Reply to
Just Looking

Try calling here and talk to Jeff Chapman. Good Luck.

StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet

"Just Looking" wrote in a message:

Take a look at

Not only do they sell Mustang parts, they also sell restored and unrestored Mustangs. Their phone # is on their website if you find something you want. Gary

Reply to
GEB