90 ford 5.0 mustang transmission problems

I have a mustang with 88000 miles that I just had the transmission rebuilt. I bought the car and put about 10k on it before the transmission failure. When I took out the tranny, it looks as it had been recently serviced (e.g. new/rebuilt torque converter and new seals); I am posting to see if anybody has similar issues; Plan on flushing radiator/transmission cooler.

Reply to
Michael Ashby

jmvannoy