'91 Mustang GT: Fog Light Lens Fell Off!!!!!

I have a 1991 Mustang GT. A fog light lens fell off and I have no idea how to reattach it. I would appreciate any advice. Thanks very much in advance. snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
<xtx99

When mine fell off I believe I reattached it with some clear caulk or something similar. Sure it doesn't look pretty close up, but you can't even notice it when it's in the bumper. It's been a couple of years and it's been fine.

Dave

Reply to
davidearle1

clear 100% silicone would work... yellows after a while. But you have to brace it in place for a few days.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic