'93 Mustang LX, radiator fan problem

My son's '93 has twice now run down the battery, cause is radiator fan continues to run after switching off the engine. According to the FORD CD I have, it is controlled by the "Constant Control Relay Module", which evidently controls other things too. Any of you guys seen a similar problem or have experience trouble shooting this problem? Thanks, JRnNC

Reply to
JRnNC

The electric cooling fan on the 93 2.3L is designed to only operate with the ignition switch in the run position. I would therefore put the CCRM high on the suspect list. One of the two solid state driver relays inside the module may be stuck in the closed position...HTH

-- Mike

93 Cobra
Reply to
Mike R