94 gt intake upgrade question

Hi, I have a 94 gt and I am looking at putting on a 94-95 Cobra upper and lower intake, 1.7 roller rockers, and 24# injectors. these will be teamed with a 76 mm C&L MAF kit and 65 mm Throttle body. My question is, will the three new mods affect reliability or daily drive behavior, other than more fuel consumption? Any problems experienced with these mods? I heard the strut brace will not fit, is this true and do I really need one since I do not corner extremely hard? And finally, any opinions on how much horsepower the three mods will put down on a dyno?? Thanks

Reply to
Ross Ondrusek

The seat of the pants feel will not be very much being that if you have stock heads they will be bottlenecking the full potential of the parts you plan to use. If and when you do upgrade the heads you are just creating more work for yourself as you will have to remove all those parts again. Get heads first or at the same time you get that intake. Do everything right the first time.

Helmut Roner

1988 GT
Reply to
HELMUT RONER

Get the Crane 1.7 rocker arms. Just about every other brand will have a interference problem with the stock 94/95 valve covers. Unfortunately there are no good replacements for the stock valve covers either.

MadDAWG

95 GT
Reply to
MadDAWG