94 Wont start

I'm getting a clicking from the solenoid and the car wont start unless there is a 100% charge on the battery, after 2 or 3 starts it goes back to clicking. I have replaced the Solenoid, alternator (it was dead), and Starter and had the battery checked twice. Something I guess is draining the battery but isn't that a little to quick for the battery to be discharging I am in the process of checking connections and grounds.

Reply to
Jax Pony