'95 Mustang GT 16inch rims with tires for sale

I have 4 rims from a '95 mustang GT for Sale. 3 have tires one has a flat tire. These are stock rims with center caps. I am in the Northern Virginia area and will not ship these (I don't have time). I would like to sell them before July 1st, please make an offer. Call 703-433-2207 do not send email.

Reply to
ag

How good are the tires ? I need tires ...

Reply to
Shardool Karnik