95 mustang pictures give me your opinion

click on the link below check out my ride visit guestbook tell me your opinion thanks bill302

bill302

Hey Bill,

BellSouth aye? Whereabouts in the south?

You're SURE you want MY opinion? You look like a pretty nice guy, and mind you I am not really trying to be a bitch BUT you ask...

I'll give it to you, but you better buckle your seatbelt first.

The floor mats are tacky, go get some originals and keep them clean. The pedals look pretty tacky too. Not as tacky as the seat covers that are all faded and... eww... seat covers. OR the black rimmed taillights. OR the steering wheel cover OR the gaping hole where a vent should be in the dash

You need to get the chips repaired and repainted on the hood.

Fuzzy dice? Do you have a little dog whose head bobs up and down in the back window?

Your engine compartment is nice and clean, good job! But the paint on the strut tower brace does not match the rest of the car.

What's with the pimpmobile spinning center caps? C'mon man... pull it together!!!

Lay off the Armor All. Wash that shiny crap off and get some Meguiars conditioner for your dash and trim panels. The slick look went out with Brylcream. Return it to it's soft no glow look. It will be much more dignified and your passengers will not need to wash their hands when they exit the vehicle.

Other than that..... your enthusiasm is admirable :)

KJK

2O|||||||O5 Liberty
Reply to
KJ.Kate

Cheesy: (a) Spinning center of wheel (b) Fuzzy dice... unless this is somehow a joke on people who hang fuzzy dice from their mirror ;) (c) Floormats that say *anything* on them (d) Pedals with red dots (e) Seat covers instead of leather seats.

Otherwise, a very nice car and looks like you put a love of love into it! Have you done any mods that make it go faster, handle better, or stop better? I couldn't tell from the pics, possibly because I'm not a mechanic.

So... maybe uncool of me to be critical of someone else's ride without putting mine out there for critcism :) So... here it is:

is a 96 GT vert with (listing only the visible stuff that is new) brand new leather, new steering wheel, new stuff all around gear shift, new head light covers, new tires, new stereo that "opens" when you turn on the ignition, and new pack of spearmint gum under the stereo :)

Reply to
Scotter

My goodness I still LOVE those seats!

KJK

: >

: >

: >

: :

Reply to
KJ.Kate

I think they are pretty damn good looking myself. Nice interior setup. I've always liked the mustang two-toned interior.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

Wow, thanks ya'll!

Reply to
Scotter

Well, you remember how I drooled all over them when they were new. Seeing them again makes me wish I had my Cobra back just so I could do that to it.

KJK

: > Otherwise, a very nice car and looks like you put a love of love into it! : > Have you done any mods that make it go faster, handle better, or stop : > better? I couldn't tell from the pics, possibly because I'm not a : > mechanic. : >

: > So... maybe uncool of me to be critical of someone else's ride without : > putting mine out there for critcism :) : > So... here it is:

> That is a 96 GT vert with (listing only the visible stuff that is new): > brand new leather, new steering wheel, new stuff all around gear shift,: > new head light covers, new tires, new stereo that "opens" when you turn on : > the ignition, and new pack of spearmint gum under the stereo :) : > -- : > Scotter : >

: >

: >

: >>

: >>

: >>

: >

: >

: :

Reply to
KJ.Kate

The other one had two tone seats. Nice interior Scotter. Cobraboy '98 convert

Reply to
Cobra Boy