97 GT speedo cal with gear change 3.73/4.10/ete. ??

I was planing to change my gear ratio to 3.73 on my 97 gt, I have seen postings in the past talk about a Hypertech (Power programer III) to make the change on the stags to show correct speedo readings. On Hypertechs web site it shows that the tire/wheel program is N/A for my 97. Any ideas who has what i need to use for my ride???? for the recalibration?? thanks in advance for any info posted :)

no-spam

On mine, I had to replace the speedo gear that goes into the tranny. Bought it at the dealership.

Reply to
SVTKate

Thanks for the info Kate, looks like i will be able to make out cheaply if thats all i need :) for that end of the change out, Happy Holidays, Andrew

Reply to
no-spam

My pleasure :)

Reply to