97 Mustang v-6 gas tank replacement

I just dropped the rusted/leaking tank on my '97 v-6. I pulled the fuel pump and gauge sending unit from the tank. I'm looking for a replacement. I'm thinking about an American Designer brand replacement @ $124.00 - anyone have experience with this brand in regard to the OEM sending unit/fuel pump assembly being re-used with this non-oem tank?

Also, I'm open to suggestions on other reliable tank replacement options which will allow me to re-use my existing fuel pump/gauge sending unit.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Eric