98 Cobra

Thinking about getting a cold air intake for my 98 Cobra Any suggestions?? thanks John

Reply to
John Folkers

cobra boy

For the '98, I think there are models from UPR, MAC, BBK, Anderson Motorsports, and WMS (Western Motorsports). K&N might even have an FIPK kit. They all work OK on normally aspirated cars, all fall into a pretty similar price range (except the Anderson units), and all have folks who like 'em. UPR may make one that goes out the fenderwell now but their original model was a pipe from the throttle body to an open air filter. However, despite the open element in the engine bay, I saw more folks dropping more tenths with that unit than any other. Dyno numbers amongst all these are pretty close but the UPR seemed to be a better track unit.

Dan

2003 Cobra convertible With some stuff and things
Reply to
Dan Talso