a/c blower problem

I have a 1990 mustang and the blower will not blow when set on high but blows on all other speeds. Is this a problem with the blower or the switch?

Reply to
Joachim Peiper

Sounds like the switch to me. If the blower works at all, the motor itself is fine.

Reply to
Garth Almgren

IIRC, this car will have a high blower relay.... check your owners manual... especially the section regarding the underhood junction box.... the handy dandy laptop/library is at work tonight.

Reply to
Jim Warman

Either the blower switch is defective or its ground path is open circuit. The ground connection to the blower switch is strictly for high speed. The other speeds use the switch and a combination of series resistors with another path to ground...

Mike

93 Cobra
Reply to
Mike R