Max C. Webster III

D'oh! Sorry, wrong group.

Reply to
Max C. Webster III

You might wanna

Reply to
66 6F HCS

"66 6F HCS" wrote

Stupid 'puter. You might wanna watch where you sit then.

Reply to
66 6F HCS

Good thing your name isn't Ben Dover! LOL!

Reply to
winze

?? Which would be the right one?

dwight

Reply to
dwight

One were odd, off-topic stuff and bad puns/jokes are par for the course -- that is, most of Usenet. RAMFM is a relative rarity in that it's consistently on topic.

- Max - ======= "Michael Moore is a dumb [expletive], that's what I think." - Ray Bradbury

Just Say No to 6:5 Blackjack!

Max C. Webster III

"Max C. Webster III" wrote

No Kidding!!! I'm in another group that consistently Off Topic, and it can be a really annoying PITA.

Reply to
66 6F HCS

Sit TIGHT Max!

Reply to
SVTKate

Yea, but now we're on to you!

Weirdo!

LOL

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

You realize of course that those that are curious (not me) will check to see where you have been and who, I mean WHAT you have been doing!

Kate

| >> D'oh! Sorry, wrong group. | >

| > ?? Which would be the right one? | | One were odd, off-topic stuff and bad puns/jokes are par for the course -- that | is, most of Usenet. RAMFM is a relative rarity in that it's consistently on | topic. | | | | - Max - | ======= | "Michael Moore is a dumb [expletive], that's what I think." - Ray Bradbury |

| | Just Say No to 6:5 Blackjack! |

SVTKate

That was a good line, too bad your computer stepped on it.

That Good Vibrations shop referenced in the link is two blocks from my office. Should I drop in and check out the specials?

I notice the Cal Supreme Court did its part yesterday by nullifying the 4000 same-sex marriage licenses that SF issued last February.

180 Out
Reply to
180 Out

Any one that I don't read !

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

A little homophobic ?

Kate

| > Stupid 'puter. You might wanna watch where you sit then. | | That was a good line, too bad your computer stepped on it. | | That Good Vibrations shop referenced in the link is two blocks from my | office. Should I drop in and check out the specials? | | I notice the Cal Supreme Court did its part yesterday by nullifying | the 4000 same-sex marriage licenses that SF issued last February. | | 180 Out

Reply to
SVTKate

It's not a matter of being pro or antigay marriage; it's a matter of the rule of law. Governmental executives (e.g., mayors, governors, presidents) are charged with upholding the law, not making it nor interpreting it. Making the law is reserved for the legislature and interpreting it is reserved for the courts. Right, wrong, moral, immoral, ethical, or unethical, California law defined marriage as one man and one woman, and the mayor of San Francisco overstepped his executive authority and usurped both the legislature and the courts by issuing licenses counter to current law.

- Max - ======= "Michael Moore is a dumb [expletive], that's what I think." - Ray Bradbury

Just Say No to 6:5 Blackjack!

Max C. Webster III

Ok, sometimes you have to type slowly just to be sure I get the point ;¬D

I didn't realize this point until I had read further on down the thread.

Kate

| > A little homophobic ? | | It's not a matter of being pro or antigay marriage; it's a matter of the rule | of law. Governmental executives (e.g., mayors, governors, presidents) are | charged with upholding the law, not making it nor interpreting it. Making the | law is reserved for the legislature and interpreting it is reserved for the | courts. Right, wrong, moral, immoral, ethical, or unethical, California law | defined marriage as one man and one woman, and the mayor of San Francisco | overstepped his executive authority and usurped both the legislature and the | courts by issuing licenses counter to current law. | | | | | - Max - | ======= | "Michael Moore is a dumb [expletive], that's what I think." - Ray Bradbury |

| | Just Say No to 6:5 Blackjack! |

SVTKate

And as a local radio guy said, Now the law suits will begain...

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]