A toast to a worthy opponent and inspiration!

The 50th anniversary of the Chevy Small Block!!

HorsePower for the masses!

I owned a couple before I went contrarian... meaning Ford

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

I too used to have a Chevy 350 (1988 Pontiac Firebird Formula 350 with 5.7L L98 TPI motor) Lots of fun but poorly built. Anyhow, now I drive a 1998 Mercury Grand Marquis so I can be a contrarian in luxrious comfort.

-JCM900

Reply to
JCM900