Accufab Closeout

Accufab FPR's and 80mm MAF Adapters. Sorry if this is considered annoying spam, but it does pertain to Mustang's

warren

spam, but it does pertain to Mustang's

Ok, I'll save Bill S. the trouble, he's been busy lately with other spammers.

Warren, your commercial for sale posting is not wanted here and is against this newsgroups charter. I'm posting a copy of the charter here for your review. Please pack up your desk and vacate the premises immediately. I'll have security escort you out. ________ CHARTER-Dated December 11th, 1995 =======

rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang is intended to be an unmoderated newsgroup to support discussion amongst Ford Mustang enthusiasts. Discussion will include, but not be limited to, repairs, modifications, upgrades, notices, opinions, advice and experiences from individuals that have an interest in the Ford Mustang automobile in its various flavours. Allowing the use of an "on record coordinator" for the use of dealing with the posting of commercial advertisers, massive cross posted "off topic" posts, and the occasional flamer. Non "commercial" advertising, for-sale notices and want-ads are acceptable as long as they are in-keeping with the Mustang theme. ________

Reply to
Phyrestang

spam, but it does pertain to Mustang's

Spam with an apology. How refreshing...

Reply to
Keith

Thanks....Been a long week, I can't wait for a vacation (some business) next week. I guess you get to watch over the group while I'm out....

Bill S.

Phyrestang wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

For future reference, where are people able to look up various news group charters? also, go ahead and delete the post as well.

Reply to
warren

For news group charters, generally you post in a particular news group and ask for the charter to be posted.

Bill S.

warren wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.