ACT/ECT sensors

Replaced these sensors today on the 90 stang.Feels like I gained back 25 HP!I also disconnected battery terminal and went back up to a Mr Gasket 195 t-stat from a 180. In order to run regular gas again timing reset to 11 degrees.runs better now than before with timing advanced and premium.Anyone out there with old sensors I urge to give it a go.

Reply to
scott and barb

Did you do all the changes at one time?

How did the ACT/ETC sensors cost?