AD: 1969 mustang parts

I have an original fender good shape 100$ i have driverside rear quarter skin for 80$ i have passenger rear quarter skin dinged up in front of tire opening 50$ and passenger side door skin for 90$. all skins were ordered from texas mustang parts thanks Jeff snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
bob hope

For what you have, your prices seem a bit high.

bob h> I have an original fender good shape 100$ i have driverside rear quarter

Reply to
Bill S.