AFS wheels.......

I have AFS 4 lug Cobra R repros on my car.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

I've been browsing through ebay, looking for wheels for a 2000 Mustang. Ever heard of ASF wheels? Any comments? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Brian

What do yo think of them as far as quality goes?

Reply to
Steve B

I heard AFS was a great outfit. I was going to get 4lug white cobra r's for my 88GT Convertible with white top. They were out of stock when I inquired... I made it a bimonthly chore of calling them or emailing them asking if they had the wheels in stock. I finally gave up after 3-4 months!! An entire year later they emailed me notifying they had just received some in stock...

Moral of the story is I hear they are great if you can get what you want, definitely go for it. If they are out of stock I would not wait around (:

Andy

Reply to
Andy Budwill

Same thing happened to me when I wanted the 18x10's for the rear of my car.. a long time of checking, finally went with another outfit and got a set of Eagle's in 18x9 all round. Their customer service people were fantastic on the phone and their feedback is great! I wouldn't be afraid to buy from them.

Kate

98 Cobra Drop Top

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Coincidentally, I just came in from the garage and putting on my new black Bullitt w/essenza tires that I won off ebay from AFS. Got them shipped for $660, would have been over $1200 straight from their site. Just giving them a once over and taking a short spin, everything including quality seems fine. Anxious to see how the painted wheel and the supposedly Goodyear made tires hold up.

I do know one thing for sure, they look damn good on my laser red with black top convertible!!

Bob

Reply to
Bob Rich

They're fine. I think all the outfits are selling the same rims from one manufacturer. Just a guess.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Many Factory Five Cobra replicas use these wheels. Do a search on FFCobra.com and see what people say about them. They make a wheel they call "Red Chrome" that really gives me a woody. They are polished alum with translucent red PC on them. A set of those will be finding it's way onto my Cobra in the next month or so, along with some Nitto tires.

Reply to
.boB

I've had 2 sets of rims from AFS and both have been awesome. One set I just got for my Mach in the past 4 weeks. They have been great to deal with, pack the rims really well, and have decent pricing! I'd recommend them.

-Donna

Brian wrote:

Reply to
Donna, aka Diamondz

What rims did you get, Donna? Any piccies??? :-)

Reply to
C. Olofsson

AWESOME deal on the wheels. Have a set of their chrome '03 Cobra wheels on my '99 Cobra. Cant go wrong.

Pager :)

Reply to
Page Nicholson

Here's a linky Cindy ;-)

They look like the Mach rims, but are chrome on the outside, and shiney black on the inserts! They are kinda cool

-D> What rims did you get, Donna? Any piccies??? :-)

Reply to
Donna, aka Diamondz

Damn, those look really good.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Thanks ;-)

The only thing I would have opted for over those was chrome FR500's. But I didn't want 18's to run around the countryside like I tend to do LOL

-D> D>

Donna, aka Diamondz