Air conditioning plumbing schematic

I need to charge my A/C on my 03 Mustang GT V8. I cannot figure out which valve is which. Does anyone have a picture of the plumbing and/or notations about the valve locations??

Reply to
ed

The high pressure and low pressure sides have different size fittings. If you have one of those DIY recharge kits, the hose will only fit on the low pressure side.

What kind of symptoms are you getting?

Reply to
SteveO

Let me add: If you don't know what you're doing, this is not a good thing to screw with.

Al

Reply to
Big Al