Airbag Light Flashes

Hi All, I have a flashing airbag light. A few weeks ago it was flashing a code of 4, it did that for a few days and then stopped on its own. Now it is flashing a code of 10 and has been doing so for several days. Is that of any serious concern and has anybody had any experience with it? Just curious to get some opinions before I have a costly dealer repair. Thanks P.S. I have a 91 GT

Reply to
Andrea Parker

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Andrea Parker) wrote in news:24573-4501A024-106 @storefull-3334.bay.webtv.net:

Try this:

The stuff on there should apply to a '91.

Joe