An impressive list of satisfied customers of "Cracked Leak Cure"

"Cracked Leak Cure worked !!! I have no more oil in the radiator. This stuff is incredible. I was very skeptical due to the fact that I have tried everything at the auto parts store on this van and nothing worked. (They all said Guaranteed also). Your product worked. I wish I would have found your ad sooner, or found it at the local store. A very SATISIFIED customer. Paul P. AZ"

"I did use your product on my 1984 ford T Bird 3.8 L it seamed to work out well with the exception the water pump went 5 days later I replaced the water pump and it has only been around a month or so and the car is running Ok (Knock on wood). It did Pass the PA Emissions with out any problems I wasn't a real believer of these products I am usually the one who would of replaced the head gaskets and head bolts B4 using an coolant sealer but it has worked I hope this will be a long term fix I was glad I found you on the web and tried your product I'll write ya in a year and let you know how it is working." Thanks. Steve M., PA"

"I have a very precious '57 Chevy that has close to 280k on the odometer and it is the original engine. It is in "mint" condition and I was horrified when it began puffing white smoke out the exhaust and I knew it was going to cost me big time for engine work on my antique 'love'. Because it is the original engine I hated the thoughts of having to drop a new engine in. My mechanic calmed my fears that it could possibly be just a cracked head gasket which could be replaced. I decided to try some of the sealers for head gaskets that were available on the market and turned to the Internet to do some research. I found your site and thought for the price what could it hurt to try your product, if it didn't work and I had to spend the money for an engine job anyway I could get my money back from you. If it did work, I'd save the engine job repair bill of a couple of hundred bucks. Well, I am delighted to tell you that although I admit I was a bit skeptical... it WORKED like a charm! I have driven the car everyday for the past 3 months since I used CLC and I'm extremely pleased and give you permission to use this email on your testimonial page, if you'd like to. A VERY satisfied CLC customer!! A thousand Thanks!" Manny M., CA"

"I would like to thank you for saving me a couple of hundred dollars to have my leaking cylinder head replaced. I heard of your new product C.L.C. and thought what the heck, what did I have to loose since I was looking at costly repairs anyway, why not give it a try and if it worked as you claimed it would I would be able to save the time and money for the repairs. I'm happy to tell you it worked! It has been almost 3 months since I used it and it is still working. Thanks!" [note: dated 2/15/02] Joel K., Lake Worth, FL

"You state that simplicity and speed are its' unique advantages. You were right! I followed the directions and really couldn't believe it. It was easy to use and the best part was that it really did seal the leak in my '67 Mustang's cylinder block. I was thrilled that I didn't have to replace this vintage engine! Many Thanks." Roger T., West Palm Beach, FL

"I am excited and grateful for this product. It saved me time and money and did everything you claimed it would do. I couldn't be more pleased that it is still working after 4 months! I used it on my Gravely Lawn Mower engine that I use in my lawn maintenance business everyday. It's GREAT!" Antonio R., Port St. Lucie, FL

"This is the greatest product on the market today! I've used the competitor's and been disappointed, but, yours worked! I will recommend it to everyone I know! It's Terrific!" Jack C., Jupiter, FL

"I want to thank you for a great product. My 1987 Toyota Supra Turbo which had a blown head gasket is running great now! Thank You," Colin M., East Greenbush, NY

Your thoughts?

voice from the past

Reply to
voice from the past

Another one of those "and a fool and his money soon parted"....Any job worth doing, is worth doing right the first time....Sorry, no miracle cures for this one..................

voice from the past wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

Oh, come on Bill..... we ALL know that a quick trip to Pep Boys will get us a whole case of "Mechanic in a Can"....

Jim Warman

If you believe that stuff boy, do I have a deal for you! How about some waterfront property in Florida! Complete with gators!

Reply to
Serge

Hey!

Reply to