an UPDATE on my poor crushed pony !

I have one on the passenger side that is nearly identical. One of these days...... I'm going to get all the little thisses and thats taken out and make Shug purty all over more than anywhere else. In the meantime, an imperfection helps keep you from being too worrysome over the beast. That's what I try to tell myself anyway!

Kate

| > -Mike | >

| > > Say, why didn't you have them fix that dent in the left rear quarter | while | > > they were at it? The one that's about a foot above the rear side | > reflector. | > >

| > > Kate | > >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Yea... when Kristen wrecked my GT I would have LOVED to have said "It was all the brick wall's fault" LOL

Kate

| > > There's also a small ding on the passenger door.. I only had the front | > > clip painted.... doors back are all original. | > >

| > > I wasn't after perfection, just to get it back to being a nice daily | > driver. | > >

| > > My intent is to give it to my daughter for a graduation present (yeah, | the | > > one that wrecked it in the first place :) ) | > >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Would you adopt me? K.

| > -Mike | >

| > > Say, why didn't you have them fix that dent in the left rear quarter | while | > > they were at it? The one that's about a foot above the rear side | > reflector. | > >

| > > Kate | > >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Don't I F-ing WISH! It aint happenin out here in this neck of the woods son. K.

| > > The top 4 pictures are the AFTER pictures. Everything below = BEFORE | > > pictures. | > >

| > > Enjoy. | > >

| > > -Mike | > >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Your cable tv provider doesn't offer cable modem internet? Phone company doesn't offer DSL?

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

at 05 Jun 2004, [ snipped-for-privacy@recorddeal.com] wrote in news:Zvmwc.4339$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr23.news.prodigy.com:

I believe poor Kate is out in the boonies where neither is offered. That's the bad side of living in the country...

Reply to
Paul

She might be able to do satellite

Dave

Reply to
Dave Sibbett

Where there is no cable or Phone based DSL:

There is most times better!

Wireless, which is line of site antenna 1900 Gig frequency dedicated DSL. Call all the internet service providers in your area, it;s faster than cable and phone based DSL combined.

I used it at a friend's house, and am so impressed that I am waiting till August or September for it to be up and running in my area. Cable was always overloaded for me!

I hope this information helps?

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

Satellite is slow for two reasons:

The uplink time, between your computer and the computer, then the downlink time between the other users computer, then the uplink response to the satellite, then return for you.

Two players games are impossible on satellite until new generation satellites are launched in the next few years, and there is a lot of down time with satellite, as there is with satellite TV.

Wireless seems to be the wave of the future, with throughputs 10 times faster than the fastest cable plans.

Refinish Ling

Reply to
Refinish King