Another free carfax...

For those who missed the other one:

See the link at the end of the 1st paragraph!

Enjoy!

Reply to
Paul

I ALWAYS miis these! Hell according to my news reader you posted the link after it expired.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

I have a 30 day account, I needed to do mileage checks on several totaled vehicles w/digital odometers.

I would be more than happy to run the report for you or any other RAMFM'er, Just E-mail me the Vin # 's at MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM

  • This offer is ONLY good for verified posters/readers of the Usenet newsgroup rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang and/or customers of PonyPerformance NO OTHER INQUIRES ACCEPTED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TIM -aka- snipped-for-privacy@AOL.COM

Musttanguy

at 15 Nov 2003, WindsorFox[SS] [ snipped-for-privacy@SPAMcox.net] wrote in news:TDutb.11254$HD3.10172@lakeread06:

*laughing* maybe your newsreader is confused about the timezones?

I posted the link within 60 seconds after I found it and it was still active 2 hours later as a friend called about carfax and I e-mailed the link to her while we were on the phone. :-)

All I can suggest is to start checking

on a daily basis. That's where I got the last two ones. Next time I see one I'll try and email it to you when I post OK?

Reply to
Paul
[posted and mailed]

at 15 Nov 2003, WindsorFox[SS] [ snipped-for-privacy@SPAMcox.net] wrote in news:TDutb.11254$HD3.10172@lakeread06:

Ok, here's freebie carfax #3, I even sent it to you by email. ;-)

Paul

I got it. Paul sent one that wasn't expired. :oP However, everyone should know, it is not accurate on the number of owners. I am #2, it only says there was one. It's correct on everything else, but there is nothing else about the car aside from the open recall on the ignition switch. Thanks Tim.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

:oD got it.

Reply to