another warman comeback

You can post your VIN and I can run OASIS on it.... be aware that it will

>likely not give you the info that you seek.... Mustang or not, this is a >used car..... there's no sense in getting anal over what it used to be. > > >> OKay i bought a 98 gt last summer with 77000 k/m on it so pretty low >milage >> and am trying to get info on what the car supposedly shipped with from the >> factory but ford canada will not help me and am wondering if anyone knows >> how to find out the info i would like to get. >> >> EG. What options it shipped with >> Body stripesand what not >> >> i have attached a pic of the car >> >> >> >

oasis is a waste of time and any EXPERIENCED tech would know this

also i am reporting you to ford oasis info is not for the public

hurc ast

Reply to
relic895

I'm reporting you to your dad, he should have worn a condom.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Either that or shot that load in the weeds.

Dave

Reply to
Deputy Dog

lmfao hey snipped-for-privacy@cox.net i thought you were dad

are u done yet dad ?

so hi dad snipped-for-privacy@cox.net

lmfao hurc ast

Reply to
relic895

You think that's a big deal? I'm behind Cox spam filters and the SORBS RBL. However, I just hung up with your ISP. We talked about a cancelation request on that post and we talked at length about your continued abuse and violation of Telus' AUP and the charter of this news group. What they deem appropriate is up to them, but they know about you and they received the last few reports from other people because he knew who I was talking about when I told him what group. Heh. This is the point at which *I* would find another means of entertainment, but you do what you like.

I told the guy from Telus that I would officially inform the group to STOP *CEASE AND DESIST* communicating in anyway with this person. Hopfully they are in a good mood and up for some fun and shove a potato in his net hole for a day or two, but that's their call. I told him what I really wanted a cancellation on the posts with peoples email which is definately harassment. So please honor our (my) word and ignore this boob and they will take care of their end.

BTW THANKS abuse guy, it was great to talk to someone who was willing to listen and willing to help! Great work!!

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

why you are more than welcome yo use iggy

do what you want i am goiing to inform to stop cease and decist too in fact you are the BOOB just because ford sucks i am suddenly abusive lmfao

how is posting email harrasement ?????? they voulenteered the info

yup hes a pro he prolly hears 100s of you crybabys prolly agreeded with ya too sort of told u to FUCK OFF in a nice kinda way

BTW telus SUCKS

besides warmen already told me the same thing MONTHS ago

lmfao

keep reporting me too i have no account with telus they are CROOKS and want out of residential phone service

hurc ast

Reply to
gerald smith

You have trolled since you came, and you have posted insessant profanity.

You posted our email to Usenet WITHOUT the spam filter. You know why you did it and what the ramafications are or you would not have done it. You are in direct violation of the Telus AUP and directly guilty of harassment by doing so.

I do not need to. I have spoken to him on the phone and have an extra email address. You ARE using a Telus IP address. If what you say is true then you just admitted to theft of service. If they find you do not have an account and are hacking in with a dial up, I am sure they will look into that as well. All dial ups keep caller ID records. Good day.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

u are the one calling me names

how did i harass you if i call you you name is that harrassement to

??????

yup i have 100 bucks that sez u have not contacted them by phone post his name and number so I can call him too

lmfao

U GO GIRL

hurc ast

Reply to