Any body Online?

Sound off lets get a roundtable going tonight about any thing , someone get it started !!!!!!!!!! I aint got nuttun to do but drink and post ( ;

Reply to
Randy

OK here's a topic: why couldn't Ford design Mustang and Cougar so they wouldn't feel so damn light in the steering when driving at highway speeds?

Reply to
vince garcia

I will agree but it's one of those trhing we have to abapt to

Reply to
Randy

A friend of mine did some tricks with his suspension, dropping the A arms I think to make them more like a shelby suspension, and he says the front feels a lot more solid now, with much better control. I've purchased some modified springs to drop my front end so I'm gonna see how that works out for me.

Reply to
vince garcia

/me passes everyone a Pacifico

Reply to
Mustang GT

Drinking and posting are better done on irc. That way you can mispell words and not make sense in real-time.

Reply to
Brad