Any one have any links to dealers dealing on new Stangs?

I have been watching the earlier thread about cheap mustangs at certain dealers. I was wondering if anyone has seen any good deals as of late, and if so would you have a link to the dealers site or the newspaper ad? Around me they are selling plain Jane GT's for 23 to 24 grand, and not a Mach 1 in sight. Thanks, Ed.

Reply to
Ed

Took a lil' spin Saturday mornin' and just for the hell of it, checked out:

on US1 in Salisbury, MA. They had three '04 Mach1s (yellow, orange and white...all 5 spd), and a whole pile of GTs. They are really wanting to move the Machs. The sales rep I spoke with was Matt. I wasn't even really trying to bargain and he was saying things like "make me an offer" and tossing around numbers in the 22K neighborhood. (sticker was ~30K IIRC) Of course, he stressed that the incentives end soon, yadayada. I'd bet you could snag a Mach for around 20K from these guys. They are a high volume outfit and get a good allotment.

That "screaming" yellow Mach looked *mighty* tempting. :) It almost followed me home.

-- John C. '03 Cobra Convt.

Reply to
John C.

It'd help if you gave us some idea where you're at.

I got my Mach 1 at

I got it cheap.

They're in Tampa.

I flew in from Jersey and drove it home.

Awesome deal.

Reply to
Gary Rodgers