Any suggestions on radiator?

I was thinking of replacing the radiator while I have some free time, I heard Griffin has a good one, anyone have any advice as to what kind(I 316 stroker engine in my car right now 88 GT)

Reply to
TheBigItaly50

Griffin Radiator Part #:GRI-1-26272-X

Reply to
Joe Cilinceon

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

The first question is, why are you replacing yours? Does it leak? Or is it not cooling well enough for your stroker?

For most cars, the stock replacement is hard to beat. It's cheap, it works, it fits, it lasts. What more could you ask for?

If you need a little more, you can often find a HD cooling option, with an extra row of cooling tubes. Again, it's cheap, it works, it fits, it lasts.

If you need a lot more, then what you really want is a Griffin 2 row alum replacement. It's a lot more expensive, but sometimes you just have to have that. Don't let the 2 row fool you. Stock tubes are round. Griffen tubes are oval. The oval shape has more internal area and greater contact area with the cooling fins, so it flows better and transfers heat better.

Reply to
.boB

Ron Davis aluminum radiator, good unit

Reply to
Andy Budwill

Will a 31" by 19" fit in a fox body car though?

Reply to
TheBigItaly50