Anyone got a set of wheels they wanna get rid of?

No i dont need the whole car just the wheels and Im looking for something kind of particular. I have a 97 v6 and i would like either the spilt 5 spoke off the GT about that year ( i think they fit or am i totally wrong?) or a simple 5 star pattern like the one in the second link. The closer to Dallas TX the better cause I imagaine the shipping is a bit pricey.

The split 5, i have seen them as in the image which is what I really want but also in the dull grey finish which would be fine if the price were right.

And the simple 5 I like is somethign similar to this, though it wouldnt have to have the pony in the cap, but that would be nice =), and maybe a polished finish instead of the chrome,
So if you got something like this around or know a good place in the Dallas area please let me know.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Eyman

I'm selling mine in the very near future. I'm getting new wheels/tires this winter, so the ones I have now will need to go. Unfortunately, I'm near Chicago. Two wheels with tires can be strapped together with the faces inward for protection (that's how TireRack sent me my snow tire/wheel combo). Let me know if you're interested and I'll see if I can accelerate the purchase of new wheels and tires. PS... the tires that are on them now still have tread and stick nicely, but they're too noisey for my tastes - Bridestone Potenza RE 730s. Here's a pic...

Keith

at 19 Nov 2003, Jon Eyman [ snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net] wrote in news:PpGub.6769$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net:

They fit. Check the site in my sig for proof of that. :-) Shipping is not that bad, I bought mine of eBay brand new and shipping was about $50. I would suggest checking eBay, they do crop up on there every now and then. Last I checked, California Mustang had them for about $250 a piece. Erm, I just checked them, they have them alright but jacked the price up to $350. Here's the link:

Jeez, that's what I paid for all for of mine including shipping but minus the center caps. I guess this style is getting popular...

The split 5 comes in two versions. One is all 'silvery', the other has charcoal grey inserts (which is the one I have) I believe there is also a polished version but I've never seen them.

The Ford partnumbers for my wheels are:

Wheel : F82C 1007 AA Center cap: F7ZZ 1130 AA

I just found the invoice on my wheels. They actually came from an outfit in Texas who buy up stock from Ford Dealers. they may have more of this style of wheels. Here's their info:

Parts International

3402 Garden Brook Drive Farmers Branch, TX 75234 972-241-8730 / 888-727-0418

Shipping was $48.50 via UPS ground, shipped in 4 seperate boxes.

Hope this helps.

Reply to
Paul

That's a real good lookin Mustang man. Very nice. My 98 GT is dark green =).

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

Thanks Mike.