Anyone has experience of wind screen for Mustang?

Hi.

I just did an oil change at my Ford dealer and saw that there now is a wind screen in the accessories catalogue that will fit any Mustang convertible and since I have a 2000....

So, has anybody bought this accessory and has any experience with it? I have the wind baffler to enable me to drive with the top down pretty much year round but it is ugly and plastic. The Ford wind screen is mesh and looks very professional. probably works better too. I am just concerned if it will have a tight fit and wants to check if anybody else has used it first.

Thanks

/Peter

Reply to
Peter

Hey Peter - I'm very happy to hear Ford sells this now! I'll also be eager to hear how it works for you because I've been wanting something like this for my 96 GT Convertible for a long time now! Scott

Reply to
Scotter

It does sound like quite a little goodie. No more driving with the top down and the windows up LOL What was the price on it?

Kate

98 Cobra Drop Top

| > I just did an oil change at my Ford dealer and saw that there now is a | > wind screen in the accessories catalogue that will fit any Mustang | > convertible and since I have a 2000.... | >

| > So, has anybody bought this accessory and has any experience with it? | > I have the wind baffler to enable me to drive with the top down pretty | > much year round but it is ugly and plastic. | > The Ford wind screen is mesh and looks very professional. | > probably works better too. I am just concerned if it will have a tight | > fit and wants to check if anybody else has used it first. | >

| > Thanks | >

| > /Peter | |

Reply to
SVTKate

It was $275, not that bad. uestion is how well it will fit though. I tried the Wind baffler, after market version. Not very good and so much plastic...

Anybody has any experience of this Ford Wind screen?

/Peter

Reply to
Peter

Btw, when I was at the Ford dealer last Saturday I finally had a chance to see the famous Mystic Color on a SVT Mustang! Now I understand what all the fuss is about...

Just wonder you fix a scratch with that color?

What color do you have? I have the metallic red, not very unizque but very nice!

/Peter

Reply to
Peter

Well Peter, I have to tell you, I think that the "Laser Red" is one of the prettiest colors they put on the SN95 body style. My 95 GT was that color, and when she had a fresh coat of wax on her, it mate you want to drool just a little. My 98 is White on white. it looks nice, but does not have that same eye catching ability that the red does. here's a link to my site, grossly in need of an update, but it's spring time and I have 10 acres to deal with right now :)

Kate

| > Kate | > 98 Cobra Drop Top | >

Reply to
SVTKate