Anyone in S. Ontario want to let me do some measurements on their 67-68?

I'm in desperate need to crawl under a 67-68 and just do a few measurements (ebrake brackets and what not) before I weld them in. Also want to look at how it's painted and where the paint starts and stops.. I'm located about 1 hour west of Toronto.. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!

Reply to
JohnnyK

Get in touch with the LAMC (London Area Mustang Club) affiliates of the GTAMC (Greater Toronto Area Mustang Club) links are:

Membership for the online formus are free.

Reply to
Jafo