Anyone left from the olden days?

That's one of several close by my home. SE Pennsylvania is lousy with them. That particular bridge is now a bridge to nowhere, since the road was diverted away from it. Walking across it is about the only thing you can do now. Several others still handle automobile traffic, but usually single lane only (careful walking in those!).

dwight

Reply to
dwight

Naw...it's all Bush's fault.....

Reply to
TM

Bush who?

Reply to
Frank ess

He's NOT the Bum looking for change.

Reply to
GILL

Actually it's Obama's fault, but they will all blame Bush anyway.

Reply to
WindsorFo

Hey now, ok, I showed up, then drifted away. Poor form, I know. However I come bearing good news. Since my last post I went ahead and found myself a '96 GT 'vert in very good condition! It's been a little over two years since I sold the '95 GT, and I missed it every day. Dwight, you may or may not believe it, but the day I sold it I thought of a post you made well over ten years ago about guys who pined for Mustangs lost, with you spinning a yarn about the greatest car you ever had, and then pointing to it. Classic. Anyway, it feels really good to be back in the saddle again.

Sam(uel) '96 GT 'vert...triple black

Reply to
Samuel Cassidy

Great news, Sam. Triple black convertible... sweet! I wish you many, many grin-filled miles with this one.

As to TFrog, I just finished my annual back-to-black campaign, which gets harder every year. The car still runs just fine, but the paint and finish have accumulated 16 years of nicks and fading. I spent the past three nights doing the Mother's 3-step process, and TFrog is, once again, black.

My wife (who really, really wants me to trade it in) has agreed that this Spring will see a new paint job for TFrog. I can't wait. (Well, I can, actually, since I don't want it repainted just before heading into the Winter.)

In all of our discussions about "dwight's new car," though, TFrog was never part of the mix. I can see selling off the '93 GT convertible, but TFrog stays with me.

dwight

dwight