Anyone want a motor??

I have a 4.6 sitting in the back of my truck. I'll let it go for real cheap. It has heads and everything on it(non-PI) but it has 2 stuck valves. Bottom end is in good shape. Let me know. I need to get rid of it really fast before I get tempted. Erik D. '94 white lightning '01 white GT

Reply to
Erik D.

If only I could afford a project car... or knew enough to do something with one ;).

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

Thats my problem. I know enough about it, but can't afford it. Actually, I may be able to, but my priorities are in other places right now. One day I am sure i'll regret letting it go. If this came into my hands a year ago it would be a totally different story. Erik D. '94 white lightning '01 white GT

Reply to
Erik D.

I know of a couple of guys here in town that might be interested. Post it here...

WindsorFox[SS]