Arrrrgh!!!! Speedo Woes Pt. 2

I installed the new cluster only to find out the electronics on the left side of the cluster are hosed; no battery, oil sensor, tach or lights. Now I have run into another issue, I want to swap speedometer body from burned out cluster but I don't know how to get the needle off but don't know how to get the speedometer needle off of the shaft and don't want to break the needle. Is it as simple as prying it off or is there another trick to getting the needle off of the shaft??

Thanks!

Reply to
91 Red GT

I'm an idiot, the body just lifts out of the cluster.

Reply to
91 Red GT