Auto Restoration Software

Here is a new software product available to assist in the restoration of your classic automobiles. Please visit my website

for details. You can also view inEbay Motors. This product will allow you to document all aspects of the restoration and print over 40 reports along with labels. This is definitely a must for any auto restoration enthusiast.

*Note: This posting is not intended to be spam. this is a legitimate product that may be useful in your restoration process. Please delete if you find offensive in nature.
Reply to
administrator

Legitimate has nothing to do with spam. You are advertising a commercial product on Usenet. Usenet is not a personal free ad service and the charter for rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang and the vast majority of other auto related groups specifically forbid commercial ads. This IS spam whether you call it that or not. Further what I find disconcerting is that your note at the end appers to be written for an actual email, which makes me believe you have been sending it as unsolicated email. I find it further odd that you seem to be posting said spam through a server belonging to Veritas. Which means that you may work for them or Symantec, or you have compromised their server during the merger. either way I find that rather inappropriate and in either circumstance you should know better. It could be that a "rogue salesman" is doing something that the Pres doesn't know about. The other possibility is that is a JoeJob, which is why I forego the usualy LARTing and send this in email so that if it is someone retaliating you will know what is happening...

Reply to
WindsorFox