Average price for a fox 5.0

I've been saving my money for a while and decided to keep saving so i can purchase a 5.0 instead of modding my 86 2.3L now what do you think is the average price for a 87-93 foxbody 5.0. I've been seeing from 2k all the way to 9k. Also im guess t-top's are pretty rare? only seen a few. And did they make any t-top coupes? or just hatchbacks. I prefer the coupes but also love t-tops.

Reply to
John Wiebalk

The T-Top was axed in early 88, so you'll only find them on a 87 Hatch. As for the average price, I'd look at about 4500.

Reply to
Greg

There were a few '88 GT T-tops too. The '86 and older t-tops are a little more common, but still pretty rare. There were also a few '86 and older t-top coupes too. For an '87 up model that is in good condition i'd expect to pay anywhere between 3500 and 6000 depending on everything. Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.