Awww, so another RAMFM meet goes by...

It was greet to finally meet SVTKate and her husband Dick. He is nothing like the name would suggest! LOL

Always great to hang out with Bluestang as well.

Scott, great to finally meet you after many emails and a phone call or two.

Jim, sorry you couldn't make it, the food and beer were great!

Thanks again to you guys for helping me out with the food. My wife and I had a great time.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Yeah, it was a kick for sure! Her Cobra is really pretty (except for the tail light lenses, yuck!) and it was fun getting together. Since Kate's not gonna be here to defend herself for awhile I'll just brag a bit on my little ol' 2V kickin' that Cobra around... lol. Okay, maybe that's a bit of a stretch but I think I did win over a new customer for Bassani.

And Don, next time, see if you get what's her name to come back. You know, the one from your birthday party? {;-)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Tom

1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. Bright Atlantic Blue K&N FIPK, Tri-Ax, 3.73's, FRPP Coated Shorties, SpeedCal, P&P 2K Heads, 2K Intake, Bassani X-Pipe and Cat-Back, Subframe Connectors, JMS Chip, Eagle Alloy Wheels
bluestang98

and invite me too.

Reply to
Scott Van Nest

Sounds like it would be worth drivin up from dallas for next time, I'd even bring real beer!

Reply to
Jon Eyman

Uh Huh..... Leave home for a day and the kids get in trouble!

Now, here's what REALLY happened!

First, we got to meet Don and his bride Tina and their little cookie crumblers. They are such nice folks! We spent most of the day with them and it was fun getting to know them and it was great to have a home cooked meal after three days of being on the road. If you're looking for the best BBQ that side of Ol Miss and some fantastic potato salad, their place is where you want to be. Thanks to you both for your hospitality! We got to meet Scott, he is a heckuv nice guy and really gave me a giggle when I started teasing about no one else having a Mustang there his reply was "I brought my slightly off topic pickup"

Then.. came Tom (BlueStang98)... this guy is a shit disturber. Watch out for him. He tried to get me in trouble BIG TIME. I'd been telling them how we had been so careful to follow the speed limits on our trip to avoid any tickets. What does Tom do? On the way out he decides that he is going to instigate at a red light. I hollered at him "You're not going to get me a ticket in this state! and he laughed evilly ... then the light turned green... and he hollered "GET IT!" ...uh huh... he not only got the jump on me he didn't have two people in the car and a trunk full of luggage. That and I was totally chicken. It was dark and I knew there was a trooper out there just waiting to introduce himself to me and ask for my autograph.

You just wait Tom... I'm going to go learn how to do this then you can really teach me a lesson and THEN you'll have braggin rights LOL.. I KNEW you'd be here talking trash!

Our trip is going well, we arrived in Tennessee las night, man... Memphis is a busy place. Felt like the bay area. We couldn't get out of there fast enough. We went on through and are in the first little town where we are going to be house hunting.

Now, you kids be good, cause I'm watching!

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate (mobile)

Oh yea... AND I have a sprained ankle you s*****ad!

Making fun of a crimpled up old lady, shame on you for ten minutes!

Reply to
SVTKate (mobile)

Sounds like everyone had a good time...I'm still kicking myself for not dragging my butt out of bed to get there.

Reply to
Jim Chodrick

. Moi?

All I did was pull up and ask "Hey, does that thing have a Hemi?"

BTW, that "luggage in the trunk" story... that was ballast for traction and weight transfer! I was merely trying to make sure that Kate and Richard received a quick gear-and-a-half blast from the Bassani so they could make a well-informed decision regarding the sonic qualities of an aftermarket stainless steel O/R X-pipe and cat-back. Consider it my own personal PSA for Bassani, lol!

Trash? That's not trash. I'd never pick on a wounded girl anyway. ;) Oh yeah, what about you blowin' by me at a buck-twenty on the interstate?

Here's hopin' y'all get back through here sometime. You're welcome in Oklahoma ANY time!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Tom

1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. Bright Atlantic Blue K&N FIPK, Tri-Ax, 3.73's, FRPP Coated Shorties, SpeedCal, P&P 2K Heads, 2K Intake, Bassani X-Pipe and Cat-Back, Subframe Connectors, JMS Chip, Eagle Alloy Wheels
bluestang98

Sorry you couldn't make it Jim, maybe next time you'll be feelin' a little better.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Tom

1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. Bright Atlantic Blue K&N FIPK, Tri-Ax, 3.73's, FRPP Coated Shorties, SpeedCal, P&P 2K Heads, 2K Intake, Bassani X-Pipe and Cat-Back, Subframe Connectors, JMS Chip, Eagle Alloy Wheels
bluestang98

"Crimpled"? You must be older than I thought.

dwight

dwight

Crimpled? is that like the combination of wrinkled and crippled? I'm gonna laugh my ass off when she comes back and switches your backside with that antenna!

Reply to
Greg B.

wrote

Moi???

Ugly taillights and all aye? Thanks Tom, and IF we find a house out her, same to you hon.

Reply to
SVTKate (mobile)

You can credit Kristen for that one... one of her words even before she could ride a bike.. it's like crippled and crumpled all in one. She used it the first time she saw someone that didn't get around too well.

I sprained my right ankle, the damn thing is swolen like a dead toad on the highway and about the same color.

Reply to
SVTKate (mobile)

I've seen what I thought were dead toads on the highway. Hard to tell. Certainly not "swollen"... more like my mom's feeble attempts at pancakes. But I think I recognize the color, a sick mix of pink and grey.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

Well, there went my hankering for pancakes this morning. Guess IHOP will get my money another day.

Reply to
Greg B.

lol

Reply to