Back in the game!!! :)

Its about damn time. I finally graduated school this summer and looks like I already landed a job and will be starting september 1 if all works out. I will be driving alot so I think I am gonna park the truck for a while and do some tasteful modding to it(race truck ;)). In the meantime I will be looking for something reliable to drive every day. I will be picky cause I want something nice. I will be looking for a fairly low mileage, clean 89-up 5.0 vert. 5 speed is a must, leather is a plus, special editions are also a plus. I would also take a 93 cobra if the deal is right or a 94-95 vert. If its a 94-95 i'll be even more picky, just a warning. Anyway, I don't know if any of you have anything or know of anything, but if you do could you let me know please. I am so excited to be mustang shopping again, yipee!!! Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

Actually if your going to just use it as a mild commuter car I would suggest a 94/95 over a Fox bodied car. The "extras" you get with them make it a way better driver even if they do make it harder to make major mods. For example the tranny's are a little stronger, the chassis is stiffer, better brakes, and the interior is way better quality and design (that can be a matter of taste however). I thought hard about selling my 95 and going back to a Fox body, but after driving some around me they don't hold up well. Also around here the demand for the fox cars has made an sn95 of equal condition less money than a fox, and that's always good. Now if you don't like the styling then there isn't really that much of a choice then.

MadDAWG

Reply to
MadDAWG

Does it have to be a vert? I saw a really clean looking Fox GT for sale at a muffler shop on College right by the interstate. If you want me to give it a preleminary look I will.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Yeah, thats why I didn't leave out the 94-95's. I want to at least test drive a couple even though a fox is what I think I really want. I know the 94-95's have quite a few advantages, I am just more picky when it comes to them. I dunno, guess i'll just see what comes around. So far I haven't seen anything that even caught my interest. I saw a '92 vert with an auto for 4800 in decent shape and a '90 7-up car for 5800. The '90 was way overpriced though cause it had 169,000 miles and needs a new drivers seat. Plus it was an auto so that's a big no for me. I'd like to find a '91-'93 with about 75,000 miles on it in good shape for

7,000ish. I should be able to get a really nice car for 7,000 but I guess we'll just see. Erik D. '94 white lightning
Reply to
Erik D.

Thanks for keeping an eye open. I guess it doesn't have to be a vert, but if it isn't a vert it'll have to be super clean or a cobra. There is a cobra locally I could probably steal for about 7000, but I am really trying hard to at least check out a couple verts before I make any decisions. I have never had a vert, and I think it would be pretty cool. But then again, a '93 cobra would look good next to my lightning. Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

I don't suppose you have a Nextel huh? I'll be over at my moms today or tomarrow. It looked very clean as I drove by. I will look and see if it's there and stop and close up it and let you know if it's worth looking at seriously. I have a feeling it's going to be a really nice one, it has a tasteful entusiest decal on the windshield at the top. Looks like one of the local collector type guys.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

I heard a guy on the local radio show "Swap Shop" saying he had a "Mustang show car" for sale. Want me to listen to see if he still has it? No idea what it is or how much.

Kate

| > Actually if your going to just use it as a mild commuter car I would suggest | > a 94/95 over a Fox bodied car. The "extras" you get with them make it a way | > better driver even if they do make it harder to make major mods. For example | > the tranny's are a little stronger, the chassis is stiffer, better brakes, | > and the interior is way better quality and design (that can be a matter of | > taste however). I thought hard about selling my 95 and going back to a Fox | > body, but after driving some around me they don't hold up well. Also around | > here the demand for the fox cars has made an sn95 of equal condition less | > money than a fox, and that's always good. Now if you don't like the | > styling then there isn't really that much of a choice then. | >

| > MadDAWG | >

| | | Yeah, thats why I didn't leave out the 94-95's. I want to at least test | drive a couple even though a fox is what I think I really want. I know | the 94-95's have quite a few advantages, I am just more picky when it | comes to them. I dunno, guess i'll just see what comes around. So far | I haven't seen anything that even caught my interest. I saw a '92 vert | with an auto for 4800 in decent shape and a '90 7-up car for 5800. The | '90 was way overpriced though cause it had 169,000 miles and needs a new | drivers seat. Plus it was an auto so that's a big no for me. I'd like | to find a '91-'93 with about 75,000 miles on it in good shape for | 7,000ish. I should be able to get a really nice car for 7,000 but I | guess we'll just see. | Erik D. | '94 white lightning |

Reply to
SVTKate

"Erik D." wrote

| Thanks for keeping an eye open. I guess it doesn't have to be a vert, | but if it isn't a vert it'll have to be super clean or a cobra. There | is a cobra locally I could probably steal for about 7000, but I am | really trying hard to at least check out a couple verts before I make | any decisions. I have never had a vert, and I think it would be pretty | cool.

you have no idea. it's a feeling that once you have experienced it, you will never want to do without.

But then again, a '93 cobra would look good next to my lightning.

they prolly came in hard tops too!

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Damn, no nextel. I found a car that I am very interested in, see my new post, but if you wanna take a looksie at that GT I would appreciate it. You can send me an email(erikd529.at.netscape.dot.net) with the details if you want. If you don't get a chance then no bigee. Just let me know. Thanks man, Erik D. '94 white lightning mustang hunting

Reply to
Erik D.