Battle Of the Titans: Ford GT vs Viper

The Travel Channel just aired a show about the Ford GT and Dodge Viper. It was awesome! They talked about the history of both cars, owners who race them, and at the end of the show a private owner of each car meet at a drag strip for a showdown. I won't tell you the ending, but will urge you to check out the show if it airs again. It's a must see!

Patrick

Reply to
NoOption5L

I just checked the schedule. Wednesday at 5pm eastern time.

Reply to
Robert A. Plourde Jr.

On original tires, I'd bet on a Z-06:)

Al