bell housing for a 3 speed transmission on a 1966 ford 289

I bought a rebuilt 1966 Ford 289 and I need to find a bell housing to mount my original 3 speed manual transmission. Can anyone tell me which bell housing I need to mount the transmission to? I hear there are different bell housings (5 or 6 bolt) and I want to get the correct one.

Reply to
TC66