belt number bypassing smog pump?

Hey all, anyone happen to know the belt number to bypass the smog pump on a 87 5.0 mustang. with stock pulleys.

Thanks, Jeff

orangespawn50

You'll likely need a 84.5 inch belt. I bought mine at Autozone and I think the belt part # will be 845K6. You'll need a 70.5 if you bypass the smog and p/s pump but thats recommended only for track duty.

Casey

Reply to
David C. Johnson

david, worked out fine thanks for the part number

Jeff

orangespawn50