Best Auto Product EVER!

Meguiar's Scratch X 2.0. Comes in a black bottle and you can buy it at Walmart -- cost about 10 bucks. This stuff will remove deep, and I mean DEEP, scratches. I don't know how it does it, but it makes scratches disappear. In fact, if someone told me it was magic, after seeing the stuff applied, I'd believe them. This is a MUST HAVE car care product.

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

I'll try it. My moms 4 month old Murano has 3 door bumps on one side. Good thing *I* didn't see it happen...

Reply to
WindsorFo

I was going to assume this was spam until I noticed who posted it. Good thing you're a regular poster NoOption, or I would have guessed you were selling Meguiar's products. /grin

I take it that you fixed some scratches. Billy Mays pitched something like that. I was wondering if it would work on a couple bad scratches on my '94. Well, the '94 became scrap suddenly, (it was stolen) but I'll keep it in mind for my '09. Thanks.

Reply to
twk

I'll step on a limb and say the Maguire's offering is probably not quite the same as the crap Mays was hawking.

Reply to
WindsorFo

I've used it to remove a DEEP scratch made by some A-hole's key. Don't know how the shit works, but the scratch is TOTALLY gone! Amazing stuff. Now I'll always have a bottle on my workbench shelf.

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

From your comments I assume it leaves a nice polished surface?

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

It does. Though I still went over the repaired section afterwards with my regular polish, just to ensure it had the same gloss level and protection as the rest of the car.

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84