Biggest tires on 15" wheels

Well.. went to

& found the biggest tire I can put on are

215/60R15. The tires I'm looking at are Uniroyal Tiger Paw Touring HR. Anybody know anything about these? I'm going to keep looking. For those who don't know, these wheels are off a 96 V6 Mustang.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

at those.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

Ok... seems they have a tire size 225/60R15.. I'll look into that. Anybody know how good Uniroyal tires are? Specifically, Uniroyal Tiger Paw Touring H? Thanks.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 17:08:19 GMT, wrote something wonderfully witty:

I've had them as factory tires on two vehicles. A Chevy Astro Van and a Blazer. The wore real bad on the Van which is driven by my wife, and were awful handling on the Blazer. I went back to BF Goodrich Tires.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

Ohh... well.. that rules those out then. Thanks =)

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

I have the Uniroyal Tiger Paw GTS on my car,and they seem to do fine !

Andrew

-Mike

Reply to
me