.bob focks up brakes too

brakes wrote:

> >> re: 87 mustang >> >> One of my front wheels is locking up under moderate braking. It's much >> more noticeable when the ground is wet. I've installed a rebuilt >> caliper on that wheel and its still acting the same. What would be the >> next thing to suspect? >> >> Thanks > > Did you also replace the rubber hose? IF not, you >should. > Did you check the disc for run out? Also check and >make sure the caliper moves easily in it's bracket. > Was it easy to bleed? If not, the line could be >blocked at the pr why would runout make the tire grab lmfao too funny sorry the fact that the wheel locks up in front sorta rules out propotioning valave

lmfao ANOTHER WANNABEE stay away from brales .boob

lmfao

hurc ast

Reply to
  whose ya daddy 96

brales?

-Mike

-- Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!

<memset

Yep... brales....... hurc is redefining the automobile - and doing a damn fine job, too. Now he'll want proof that he said "brales"....

Reply to
Jim Warman

OK, we know the guy is a smacktard, but lets not lower our assaults on him to 'spell checker' mode, OK? 'spell check' arguments in flame wars are pretty pathetic in my books...

Jim; where does this guy work > Yep... brales....... hurc is redefining the automobile - and doing a damn

Reply to
cprice

What hurc is constantly posting is what I'd consider pathetic. Pointing out a typo is hardly "pathetic".

-Mike

-- Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!

<memset

posting truth about fords pathetic lmfao

saying they arte quality autos now thats pathetic

hurc ast

Reply to
  whose ya daddy 96

another fool that buys a ford

when you go to the dealer look in the technicians parking stalls see how many fords ya see

LMFAO

foctard i get $$$$$$$ from ford the fact that you bought one means you have contributed to my retirement i thank you FOCTARD

lmfao hurc ast

Reply to
  whose ya daddy 96

Happened to be at Tasca Automotive Group last weakened. Saw a lot of Fords in the Tech/employees lot including Car Tasca Jr's 2003 Cobra Vert.

You have heard of Bob Tasca right?

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

Now there's a spell checker gone haywire. :-)

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel