Body Shop in San Diego area???

Hi. I need to get some screw holes patched and a small area repainted on my

66 Mustang and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations of a good inexpensive place in San Diego to get the work done? What needs to be patched are some small screw holes where someone had installed aftermarket kick panels and the area around the holes needs to be repainted. I checked on one place in Santee and was quoted $451 but wanted to look around and see what other places might charge.

Thanks!

-DC

Reply to
DC