bought used headlight covers.. but how to install?

I bought a pair of used mustang smoked headlight covers, but have no clue how to attach them to the car.

Here's a pic of them:

Any idea? All I have is the covers themselves.

Reply to
Jason

They look like they'd go on the same as the fox models. Push the bottom piece with the rubber strip on it under the headlight (between the bumper cover and the headlight itself) and then clip the top piece over the headlight. You'll have to bend it up a little. It is a bit flexible, but don't go overboard... they will break over time or if you do it in extremely cold weather.

JS

Reply to
JS

Just park at the mall and hand them to the first kid that looks like he would steal them and save yourself the time and grief.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Aren't they going to be a pain in the butt to remove every time you drive at night and then reinstall in the morning?

Reply to
Cory Dunkle

"WindsorFox[SS]" wrote | | | Just park at the mall and hand them to the first kid that looks like | he would steal them and save yourself the time and grief.

ROFL!

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

looks like they just snap in place.. put by the headlight and push forward....

Reply to
jim