Brake Pads

Hi, I have a 66 mustang with 76 grananda discs on front and stock drums on the rear. I was wondering if someone could recomend good all purpose brake pad/shoes? The stock pads/shoes go for $19.99/pair. What would some good quality aftermarket ones cost?

Thanks, Evan

Reply to
Evan

Performance Friction Carbon Metallic pads for the front

ERIC

89 5.0 LX Vert 64 Falcon HT Hot Rod Project

Check out the Ford Engine Heaven!

Katmandu