brian is 2 steps behind canada

> >Hey Hurc...... why is Canada always 2 steps behind the U.S.? And why is your >beer so watery?

lmfao pssssssssst brian

84% of usa high tech weapons were designed by CANADIANS

lmfao

f*ck we had india and pakistan taken care of until the USA butted in we sold them technology candu let them nuke themselves

i like it when USA picks wars and LOSES like IRAQ LMFAO

sell yankees the weapons

LMFAO

U GO GIRL

h u